A gentle approach to deep transformation and inner awakening
For those requiring some personal guidance, but less than the Nirarta Experience Mini, to
- Clarify your intention
- Orient the direction of your reflection
- Support connecion with our Source
- Provide feedback on your experience
- Stimulate the integration of what you discover
- Support renewed direction on your return
A structured program with flexibility for personal needs as they evolve.
The 6-Day Gruided Retreat package offers a rare chance for you to:
- take time out to connect deeply with yourself
- give quality attention to vital questions in your personal and professional
- gain insight into what makes you tick in both a positive and negative
- profoundly renew you personal inspiration and life-direction
- ground and grow as a person
- balance head and heart
body, mind, and Spirit
- 10 hours of personal counselling/ coaching/ mentoring during the retreat
- Participation in the twice daily Nirarta group Awareness Meditation
- Extra individual meditation and reflection to cultivate inwardness and
open creative insight
- Twice-daily practice of silent prayer in the Balinese traditional way
to open the heart and heighten receptivity
- Structured reflection, evolving as you go through the retreat leading
to retreat conclusions and direction for the future
- Arrival in the afternoon
- Personal administration
Phase 1 – Pre-Silence
- Traditional Balinese cleansing blessing to open the retreat
- Orientation meeting to determine
- what you want to accomplish during the retreat
- how it fits into your present situation, and
- what you would like it to lead you towards
Days 2 & 3
- Primarily focused on reassessing your present situation and clarifying
current unresolved edges to your learning and growth.
- Peter spends an hour with you in the morning and again in the late
afternoon or evening to
- clarify what you are experiencing
- help resolve any interferences arising during the retreat
- fine tune the direction and focus of the next steps in the process
Phase 2 - Silence
Days 4 & 5
- Two days of transformative silence and retreat to
what has opened up in the first two days
- allow insight and resolution
to arise and the body to rest and renew itself
- connect with Source
& allow unexpected self-healing and creative renewal
Phase 3 – Conclusion and Bridging
Days 6 and 7
- Two days to digest what emerged in silence and
prepare for the transition back to activity and for your future roles
- Traditional Balinese cleansing blessing to close the retreat
- Mid-morning departure
Gardens and ponds at Nirarta
‘A journey well worth taking! Peter, I thank you; you gave me a new set of eyes.’
– I A, Australia, July 2006
‘All that I came to find was found. And a little bit more! Thank you.’
– D T, UK, July 2006
'The Nirarta Self-Guided Retreat manual allowed me to have a plan and pathway for my retreat, while giving me the flexibility to proceed in my own way. The staff were very helpful, courteous, and kind, without intruding on my quiet.'
– J T, England, 2008
Nirarta Centre for Living Awareness
Tel:+62 811 388 0065
Mobile:+62 81 246 52 123
Address: Sidemen, Karangasem 80864, Bali, Indonesia
For general email enquiries:
Paying by credit card? We accept Visa, MasterCard, or
American Express. Transactions will appear on your statement under the
name Nirarta. Your charges will include an additional 0% for credit card use.
Paying by bank transfer? Please include your name as
reference, and add € to cover bank charges if from outside Indonesia.
- Swift/Sort code:
- Account name:
- Account number:
- Reference: Your name
Your booking is not complete until full payment is received.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you must cancel after registering, please notify us by email. The following cancellation fees apply:
For Individual Programmes and Bookings to Scheduled Programmes:
- 30 to 16 days prior to arrival – 25% of contracted price.
- 15 to 7 days prior to arrival – 50% of contracted price.
- 6 days or less prior to arrival – 100% of contracted price.
For Group Bookings:
- 45 to 30 days prior to arrival – 25% of contracted price.
- 29 to 15 days prior to arrival – 50% of contracted price.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival – 100% of contracted price.
- Booking Summary
- Booking Cart is empty!