Design your own retreat experience
Enjoy our peace and serenity as you follow your
path of self-discovery.
||€ 0 for retreat. See options
below for accommodation and meals costs
||Accommodation, meals, other Nirarta services.
||Airport transfers, credit card charges, bank transfer fees, govt taxes
On a self-guided retreat of your own design,
- you determine your programme according to your needs and desires,
including the length of your retreat
- meals may be taken in the restaurant area, or in private if you
- you are free to join our morning and evening group meditation (at
7.30 am and 5.30 pm)
- you may choose to spend time alone in your room, in our grounds,
or wandering in the rice fields, hills, and woods nearby
- we can suggest
quiet spots by the river or streams for meditation and reflection
If desired, individual sessions of Transformational
be available on request.
- being nourished by beautiful surroundings
- our proximity to peaceful nature
- simple yet comfortable accommodation
- a supportive context in which you can relax and feel at ease
- our balanced and holistic orienting ethos
- supporting change, learning, and growth
- sensitive to the larger pattern unfolding in your life
- the power of Silence as the ultimate Source of resolution
and inspiration, in which change, learning, and growth occur spontaneously
Peace and reflection by the river
River rock meditation
'The stay down here has been awesome. Such a beautiful place. The Nature here has taught me many things. The birds, insects, bats, flowers, sun and starts have all taught me that there is a time for everything and cycle or cycles. There is a time for reflection, contemplation, and sitting and just being. There is a flow to life, just like the river.'
– Norman Maxwell, New Zealand, former rugby international, after self-guided retreat in Gangga Bungalow, May 2006
‘I take the peace of the river away flowing in my heart.’
– I F, Germany, 6 January 2007
Nirarta Centre for Living Awareness
Tel:+62 811 388 0065
Mobile:+62 81 246 52 123
Address: Sidemen, Karangasem 80864, Bali, Indonesia
For general email enquiries:
Paying by credit card? We accept Visa, MasterCard, or
American Express. Transactions will appear on your statement under the
name Nirarta. Your charges will include an additional 0% for credit card use.
Paying by bank transfer? Please include your name as
reference, and add € to cover bank charges if from outside Indonesia.
- Swift/Sort code:
- Account name:
- Account number:
- Reference: Your name
Your booking is not complete until full payment is received.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you must cancel after registering, please notify us by email. The following cancellation fees apply:
For Individual Programmes and Bookings to Scheduled Programmes:
- 30 to 16 days prior to arrival – 25% of contracted price.
- 15 to 7 days prior to arrival – 50% of contracted price.
- 6 days or less prior to arrival – 100% of contracted price.
For Group Bookings:
- 45 to 30 days prior to arrival – 25% of contracted price.
- 29 to 15 days prior to arrival – 50% of contracted price.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival – 100% of contracted price.
- Booking Summary
- Booking Cart is empty!