Renew your focus and direction, within a gentle framework
Orient your retreat in the spirit of the Way
with a minimum of guidance
A structured programme with flexibility for personal needs as they evolve.
The Self-Guided Retreat Package offers a rare chance for you to:
- take time out to connect deeply with yourself
- give quality attention to vital questions in your personal and professional
- gain insight into what makes you tick in both a positive and negative
- profoundly renew you personal inspiration and life-direction
- ground and grow as a person, balancing head and heart, and
body, mind, and spirit
- 2 hours of personal guidance
- Participation in our group Awareness Meditation (except during
the full day of silent retreat, Day 4)
- Use of the Nirarta Retreat manual to orient and guide you through
- Sessions of Transformational Coaching or Re•Patterning may be
available on request, and are charged in addition to the package.
- Arrival in the afternoon.
- Personal administration
Phase 1 – Pre-Silence – Breathing In
Days 2 & 3
- Traditional Balinese cleansing blessing to open the retreat.
- Brief orientation meeting.
- 2 days preparation and reflection to crystallize focus
Phase 2 - Silence – Between Breaths
- Two nights and one full day of silence and seclusion to settle into the 'heart of the matter'
Phase 3 – Post-Silence – Breathing Out
Days 5 & 6
- Reflection, integration, and orientation to next steps.
- Traditional Balinese cleansing blessing to close the retreat
- Mid-morning departure
Enjoying the little things on a retreat at Nirarta
Nature at Nirarta will take you deeper into yourself
Time to reflect is a luxury you can afford at Nirarta
'Nirarta is a great place – the peace, nature, and sensitive staff – to come for a retreat and have a little bit of structure, while taking maximum, responsibility for yourself.'
– R M, New Zealand, 2008
'I arrived at Nirarta tired and wanting to make changes in my life. At Nirarta I learned about paths to self-awareness and I immediately knew a whole new world was opening up for me. I will be forever grateful to Peter for his insight, his patience and his willingness to share with me.'
– Susan. Goodwin., USA, 2010
Nirarta Centre for Living Awareness
Address: Sidemen, Karangasem 80864, Bali, Indonesia
Tel: +62 366 530 0636
Mobile:+62 81 246 52 123
For general email enquiries:
Paying by credit card? We accept Visa, MasterCard, or
American Express. Transactions will appear on your statement under the
name Nirarta. Your charges will include an additional 0% for credit card use.
Paying by bank transfer? Please include your name as
reference, and add € to cover bank charges if from outside Indonesia.
- Swift/Sort code:
- Account name:
- Account number:
- Reference: Your name
Your booking is not complete until full payment is received.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you must cancel after registering, please notify us by email. The following cancellation fees apply:
For Individual Programmes and Bookings to Scheduled Programmes:
- 30 to 16 days prior to arrival – 25% of contracted price.
- 15 to 7 days prior to arrival – 50% of contracted price.
- 6 days or less prior to arrival – 100% of contracted price.
For Group Bookings:
- 45 to 30 days prior to arrival – 25% of contracted price.
- 29 to 15 days prior to arrival – 50% of contracted price.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival – 100% of contracted price.