One-to-one session preparing for the silent phase of a retreat
A Transforming Encounter With Yourself
A substantial retreat for individuals at a turning point personally or professionally
and seeking 'Time Out' to renew purpose, meaning, and focus.
Our deepest retreat offers intense one-to-one work and proportionately more
silence, to stimulate deep transformation.
The Nirarta Experience offers a rare chance for you to:
- take time out to connect deeply with yourself
- give quality attention to vital questions in your personal and professional
- gain insight into what makes you tick in both a positive and negative
- profoundly renew you personal inspiration and life-direction
- ground and grow as a person, balancing head and heart, and
body, mind, and spirit
With the demands of family and work, and the ever-present intrusion of
modern media, people rarely have the chance to free themselves from distractions
and connect deeply with themselves.
This means that important issues needing
time and attention get postponed and connection with the source of creativity
and effectiveness within is neglected.
Now you can connect again with your source to unfold what truly you can be and become!
- Approximately 20 hours of one-to-one sessions of Transformational
Coaching and Mentoring with Peter .
- Participation in the twice daily Nirarta group Awareness Meditation
- Options for additional prayer and meditation to soften awareness
and open the heart and mind
- Arrival by midday
- Personal administration
Phase 1 – Pre-Silence
- Traditional Balinese cleansing blessing to open the retreat
- Orientation meeting
- Preparation to clarify focus and intention.
Days 2 & 3
- Continue preparation to clarify focus and intention
Phase 2 - Silence
- 5 days in solitude in nature by the river
- In this phase, you spend five days alone in a quiet bungalow by the
river. Five days of simplicity and silence in nature, without any of the
props of modern life, including organizers, phones, reading or writing
materials – just you with yourself, and a simple diet of fruit and
- This time alone with the company of the elements, will allow you to
let go of the markers that normally define daily life. There is little
we can say about this time of encounter with yourself. Each person’s
story is unique.
- But a time of silence like this creates a watershed, between before
and after in our lives, and in a very natural way stimulates much needed
change and growth.
Phase 3 – Conclusion and Bridging
Days 9 & 10
- consolidation and bridging
- consolidation and bridging
- Traditional Balinese cleansing blessing to close the retreat
Gangga Bungalow, location for the silent part of the Nirarta Experience
River Unda at Gangga
'Live' Rock (Batu Hidup) shrine at Gangga
'Je voulais juste te dire que depuis mon séjour à Nirarta
et le travail avec toi, j'ai retrouvé une belle énergie.
. . Merci encore mille fois pour la beauté de ce travail que tu
'I just wanted to tell you that since my stay at Nirarta and
the work with you, I've rediscovered a wonderful energy. Thanks again,
a thousand times for the beauty of this work that you offer.'
– A M, (France/Morocco), 2006
'Peter, the retreat and my long time in Nirarta has been a very wonderful experience and more than that, a source, from which I feel slowly changes in my every day life rise. Thank you again.'
– A H, (Germany), 2008
'I came into the 10-day guided retreat with an idea of what I wanted to achieve and experience. However, within the first two days Peter helped me clarify and deepen my understanding of where I was and what I was seeking.
From there the true transformations began to occur, and I now feel like I've shifted paradigms in the way I experience my world. This 10-day experience was much more than I expected, and the insights and clarity that emerged during the retreat, and that have been continuing to emerge since, have been life changing. Thankyou Peter!'
– MB, (Australia), June, 2010
Nirarta Centre for Living Awareness
Address: Sidemen, Karangasem 80864, Bali, Indonesia
Tel: +62 366 530 0636
Mobile:+62 81 246 52 123
For general email enquiries:
Paying by credit card? We accept Visa, MasterCard, or
American Express. Transactions will appear on your statement under the
name Nirarta. Your charges will include an additional 0% for credit card use.
Paying by bank transfer? Please include your name as
reference, and add € to cover bank charges if from outside Indonesia.
- Swift/Sort code:
- Account name:
- Account number:
- Reference: Your name
Your booking is not complete until full payment is received.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you must cancel after registering, please notify us by email. The following cancellation fees apply:
For Individual Programmes and Bookings to Scheduled Programmes:
- 30 to 16 days prior to arrival – 25% of contracted price.
- 15 to 7 days prior to arrival – 50% of contracted price.
- 6 days or less prior to arrival – 100% of contracted price.
For Group Bookings:
- 45 to 30 days prior to arrival – 25% of contracted price.
- 29 to 15 days prior to arrival – 50% of contracted price.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival – 100% of contracted price.