Unfolding possibilities from the heart of your Being . . .
A Transforming Encounter With Yourself
This mini version of the Time Out – Nirarta Experience,
10-Day Guided Retreat, is for those who:
- wish for a retreat with an important component of rest and silence, combined
with substantive one-to-one work to identify and resolve key issues
- feel that, for whatever reason, the 10-days package, at this point, is
not for them
The Nirarta Experience offers a rare chance for you to:
- take time out to connect deeply with yourself
- give quality attention to vital questions in your personal and professional
- gain insight into what makes you tick in both a positive and negative
- profoundly renew you personal inspiration and life-direction
- ground and grow as a person, balancing head and heart, and
body, mind, and spirit
- At least 13 hours of personal counselling/ coaching/ mentoring
during the retreat.
- Participation in the twice daily Nirarta group Awareness Meditation
- Arrival by 2 pm
- Personal administration
Phase 1 – Pre-Silence
- Traditional Balinese cleansing blessing to open the retreat
- orientation meeting
- Awareness Meditation
Days 2 & 3
- clarify starting point and intention, and to begin exploring the deeper
roots of the key issues.
- Identification of core patterns and burning question(s)
Phase 2 - Silence
Days 4 & 5
- fruit and water fast
- solitude and reflection in the Gangga bungalow by the river in relation
to the burning question(s) highlighted in the first two days
Phase 3 – Conclusion and Bridging
- consolidation, integration and bridging to future direction and actions.
- Traditional Balinese cleansing blessing to close the retreat
- Mid-morning departure
Gangga Bungalow, location for the silent part of the retreat
A reteat can help enhance personal alignnment and unfold potential
Taking time out in silence renews how we see ourselves and our world
‘Thank your for reminding me of the simplicity and beauty of life. I am looking forward to enjoying every minute as it unfolds. Thank you.’
– B P, UK, Nirarta Experience Mini, 2006
'First of all, I should tell you that Nirarta was a really wonderful and very beneficial experience for me. I don't think I can remember another time or place where I felt so at ease, just being. Being back here, I still feel much more at peace. I have really been able to connect my different worlds.'
– V K, Belgium, Nirarta Experience Mini, 2007
Nirarta Centre for Living Awareness
Tel:+62 811 388 0065
Mobile:+62 81 246 52 123
Address: Sidemen, Karangasem 80864, Bali, Indonesia
For general email enquiries:
Paying by credit card? We accept Visa, MasterCard, or
American Express. Transactions will appear on your statement under the
name Nirarta. Your charges will include an additional 0% for credit card use.
Paying by bank transfer? Please include your name as
reference, and add € to cover bank charges if from outside Indonesia.
- Swift/Sort code:
- Account name:
- Account number:
- Reference: Your name
Your booking is not complete until full payment is received.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you must cancel after registering, please notify us by email. The following cancellation fees apply:
For Individual Programmes and Bookings to Scheduled Programmes:
- 30 to 16 days prior to arrival – 25% of contracted price.
- 15 to 7 days prior to arrival – 50% of contracted price.
- 6 days or less prior to arrival – 100% of contracted price.
For Group Bookings:
- 45 to 30 days prior to arrival – 25% of contracted price.
- 29 to 15 days prior to arrival – 50% of contracted price.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival – 100% of contracted price.