alignment by Widé
Massage or reflexology?
- Deep body massage, for toning and healing
- Reflexology for diagnosis and treatment
People wishing for a session should specify whether they require massage
or reflexology primarily.
Massages are provided in the massage room close to the dining area
coconut-based oil is generally used.
Ayurvedic supplements may be advised for some conditions.
Widé healing alignment
'I have had many years experience with massage as a masseuse, massage teacher, and recipient of massage from gifted practitioners in Santa Fe. Widé offers arguably the best healing massage I have ever encountered.'
– J. B., Santa Fe, NM, 2006
'Deep, healing, and tonifying. Widé instinctively picked up and treated a number of my long-term health issues.'
- C. S., USA, 2007
'Widé's Reflexology work was deep and to the point. I felt great relief from his work and highly recommend it.'
– N. T., France, 2008
Nirarta Centre for Living Awareness
Address: Sidemen, Karangasem 80864, Bali, Indonesia
Tel: +62 366 530 0636
Mobile:+62 81 246 52 123
For general email enquiries:
Paying by credit card? We accept Visa, MasterCard, or
American Express. Transactions will appear on your statement under the
name Nirarta. Your charges will include an additional 3% for credit card use.
Paying by bank transfer? Please include your name as
reference, and add €5 to cover bank charges if from outside Indonesia.
- Swift/Sort code:
- Account name:
- Account number:
- Reference: Your name
Your booking is not complete until full payment is received.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you must cancel after registering, please notify us by email. The following cancellation fees apply:
For Individual Programmes and Bookings to Scheduled Programmes:
- 30 to 16 days prior to arrival – 25% of contracted price.
- 15 to 7 days prior to arrival – 50% of contracted price.
- 6 days or less prior to arrival – 100% of contracted price.
For Group Bookings:
- 45 to 30 days prior to arrival – 25% of contracted price.
- 29 to 15 days prior to arrival – 50% of contracted price.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival – 100% of contracted price.