For an overview of the Unfolding In Action Seminar Cycle, click here.
- Recognize and connect more deeply with your sense of purpose
- Take positive steps towards fulfilling it
- touch a sense of the deep purpose guiding their lives
- open to a vision of the way forward
- choose a practical direction to connect vision and action
- make allies of the interferences that can sabotage success
- prepare to take next steps to fulfil their dreams and destiny
- Unfolding In Action: walking the edge between creating and
- Recognizing and connecting with our Ultimate Purpose
- From Ultimate to Personal Purpose: our unique way of expressing
Ultimate Purpose in this life
- Tuning in to the seeds of transformation in our context
that speak to us
- Hearing and heeding the call
- Opening to the creative vision
- From vision to action: choosing a pathway and direction
- Pitfalls on the path: The dark side of the Hero’s Journey
- Embracing the shadow: honouring and passing beyond self-sabotage
- Uniting contraries to enhance alignment
- Embracing the ordinary: being in the here and how
- Renewing the vision: fulfilling purpose over time
Everybody loves to learn more, develop new abilities, fulfil his or her
potential, and succeed and grow as a person.
Unfortunately, we often feel that what we are doing is less than what
we know to be possible. We may be unsure of the right path for us. Or
we know the path but cannot take it or give it our all.
Through simple exercises and careful focus, participants will connect
with their deepest values and touch a sense of the deep purpose guiding
They will become aware of the strange mix of possibilities and restraints
calling for their attention in their context and open to a vision
of the way forward, even in the ordinary circumstances of everyday life.
While choosing a practical direction to connect vision and action,
participants will take time to meet the shadows of doubt and resistance
that can sabotage success.
Integrating unhelpful contradictions, they will prepare to take the next
steps in fulfilling their dreams and destiny, wherever that may lead.
A mix of methods – including short talks, discussion, and practical
exercises using a variety of media.
We are attentive to the processes unfolding, as reflected both in
individual participants and in the group as a whole.
Each day includes
- periods of meditation and reflection
- opportunities for dynamic expression
- sensitivity to the multi-levelled currents of intent urging
us to action
- attentiveness to relationships with ourselves and the larger
A Typical Day:
07.30 Awareness Meditation
09.30 Morning Session
14.15 Afternoon Session
16.30 Small Groups and Free-time
17.30 Awareness Meditation
20.15 Evening Entertainment/Group Activities
- Programme begins with Registration, 10.30 am, 30 December 2008
- Programme ends with Lunch on 7 January 2009
Part 1: Connecting with Purpose (3.5 Days)
Through a number of simple yet powerful processes, we enliven
in our awareness a deep sense of personal purpose
Day 1: Opening
- Blessing and seminar dedication at High Priest’s
- Seminar introduction and overview
- Examining current personal and professional tendencies
and the patterns they point to
Day 2: Unfolding – Personal History
- Connecting with the unfolding pattern of one’s
life as a whole
- Identifying underlying tendencies and patterns
- What direction to future growth do they suggest?
Day 3: Purpose and Values
- Through important privileged moments we begin
identifying our higher purpose
- Exploring our deeper values, we gain insight into the core values that
ultimately motivate us
- Discovering ‘Life Metaphors’ deep patterns unfluencing
our current direction and habits
Day 4: From Purpose to Calling
- Creating our own personal mandala to support Alignment
- Crystallizing our sense of purpose and alignment with
- Visiting Goa Lawar (Bat Cave) Temple and beach – the
temple where the Balinese honour the greater pattern connecting
us to Society and the greater ecology
- Tuning in to our sense of Calling
Day 5: Saraswati Day – Celebration Day of the Goddess of
Wisdom, Learning, and the Arts
Visit to a traditional healer/and or High Priest home celebrating
Saraswati Day, with opportunity to participate in a sacred Mawinten
Ceremony of purification and dedication before undertaking deeper
learning and study (optional participation).
Part 2: Fulfilling Purpose (3.5 Days)
We deepen our connection with Purpose, discovering how best
to fulfil and manifest it in our lives, while integrating the
doubts and interferences that can undermine commitment as allies
Day 6: From Calling to Vision and Inspiration
- Review of Part One and Introduction to Part Two
- Connecting with our sense of Purpose and tuning in more
deeply to the Calling arising from our context at this time
- Pilgrimage to one of the strategically sited temples not
far from Nirarta, where it is easy to tune into our Vision and
Day 7: Clarifying the Pathway
- Elaborating our Vision and Inspiration
- Testing its ‘fit’ with our Calling and checking
- Discerning the right Pathway for realizing our Vision
Day 8: From Personal Purpose to Action
- Identifying and testing commitment to the next steps
that lead to fulfilling purpose on our return
- Using our personal mandala to test the alignment of our
Purpose with the balance and ecology of how we are to manifest
it in the world
- Final check for doubts and interferences and integration
of interfering qualities as key resources
- Celebration: embodying our Purpose and its expression
Day 9: Closure
- Celebration of the festival of Pagerwesi Day – Day
of the Iron Fence
- Cementing commitment and clarity of purpose, pathway,
And, if you stay on....
The day after the seminar ends is the 14th anniversary of the founding of Nirarta, stay and celebrate with us!
This is the first time we are holding this programme at Nirarta. Pilot programmes held non-residentially overseas have been well received.
Nirarta Centre for Living Awareness
Address: Sidemen, Karangasem 80864, Bali, Indonesia
Tel: +62 366 530 0636
Mobile:+62 81 246 52 123
For general email enquiries:
Paying by credit card? We accept Visa, MasterCard, or
American Express. Transactions will appear on your statement under the
name Nirarta. Your charges will include an additional 0% for credit card use.
Paying by bank transfer? Please include your name as
reference, and add € to cover bank charges if from outside Indonesia.
- Swift/Sort code:
- Account name:
- Account number:
- Reference: Your name
Your booking is not complete until full payment is received.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you must cancel after registering, please notify us by email. The following cancellation fees apply:
For Individual Programmes and Bookings to Scheduled Programmes:
- 30 to 16 days prior to arrival – 25% of contracted price.
- 15 to 7 days prior to arrival – 50% of contracted price.
- 6 days or less prior to arrival – 100% of contracted price.
For Group Bookings:
- 45 to 30 days prior to arrival – 25% of contracted price.
- 29 to 15 days prior to arrival – 50% of contracted price.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival – 100% of contracted price.
- Booking Summary
- Booking Cart is empty!